Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Bank capital adequacy - MREL
In the context of the EU Minimum Requirement for own funds and Eligible Liabilities (MREL) for banks, eligible liabilities are ones which can be counted towards the bank's total regulatory loss-absorbing capacity.
Eligible liabilities are liabilities which can legally - and easily - be bailed-in to recapitalise the bank on its resolution.
- GMT ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:46, 12 June 2021 ]
- Global minimum tax rate ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:43, 12 June 2021 ]
- QFC ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:15, 12 June 2021 ]
- Qatar Financial Centre ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:13, 12 June 2021 ]
- Sharia-compliant finance ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:31, 12 June 2021 ]