Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
An off the shelf company is a company has been duly incorporated, but has never traded.
Off the shelf companies are sold by formation agents to individuals or companies who wish to acquire a company, either to incorporate an existing business or through which to trade as a new business.
The company name, ownership and directorships are then changed as required.
Also known as 'shelf companies'.
- Matthew effect ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:49, 8 August 2022 ]
- Superannuation ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:14, 5 August 2022 ]
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:08, 5 August 2022 ]
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:00, 5 August 2022 ]
- Alienation ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:00, 4 August 2022 ]
- Forward guidance ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 17:09, 11 August 2022 ]
- Market risk ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:41, 10 August 2022 ]
- Scarce resource analysis ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:56, 8 August 2022 ]
- Matthew effect ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:55, 8 August 2022 ]
- Inequality ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:36, 8 August 2022 ]