Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
A form of short term finance secured against trade accounts receivable.
Under invoice discounting, the customer which owes the trade debt need not be informed about the related finance arrangement.
In this respect it differs from factoring, under which the customer is normally - though not always - made aware of the factoring arrangement.
Under invoice discounting, the supplier will normally collect the invoice.
Also known as 'receivables discounting'.
- Accounts receivable
- Confidential invoice discounting
- Dynamic discounting
- Supply chain finance
- Feedforward ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:39, 28 November 2020 ]
- Ten Point Plan ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:15, 28 November 2020 ]
- Green jobs ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:10, 28 November 2020 ]
- Green collar ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 00:53, 27 November 2020 ]
- Distribution ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 00:47, 27 November 2020 ]
- Indirect method ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 17:33, 3 December 2020 ]
- Direct method ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:33, 3 December 2020 ]
- Strengths assessment ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:21, 28 November 2020 ]
- EBI ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:18, 28 November 2020 ]
- WWW ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:17, 28 November 2020 ]