Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Credit interest calculation.
'Banded' means the calculation of tiered interest at higher rates on larger balances, where the interest is calculated on the whole balance at the interest rate tier in which the total balance falls.
This is a more favourable basis for the customer receiving credit interest, compared with a stepped basis.
- Frictionless trade ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:26, 21 June 2020 ]
- IM ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 20:57, 20 June 2020 ]
- Credit Benchmark ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 20:43, 20 June 2020 ]
- Scarring ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:14, 20 June 2020 ]
- Creative destruction ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:17, 20 June 2020 ]
- EMD ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 00:14, 4 July 2020 ]
- Marginal utility ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:18, 22 June 2020 ]
- Diminishing marginal utility ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:17, 22 June 2020 ]
- Frictionless trade ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:45, 21 June 2020 ]
- Make UK ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:27, 21 June 2020 ]