Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Overview of the Framework
The ACT Competency Framework is the result of consultation with senior treasurers, banks and learning and development teams.
The framework defines the competencies treasurers need to operate successfully in global business today.
It identifies three key areas of treasury competency:
- Technical skills
- Business skills and
- Behaviourial skills
The skills a treasurer needs over their career varies according to seniority.
For this reason the competencies have been benchmarked and mapped to different job levels:
- Managerial and
Whether you are looking to take your first steps into treasury, are heading up a global treasury department or need to recruit or train a treasury team, the competency framework offers you guidance on what the global standards are for successful treasury.
Treasury technical skills in the framework include:
- [[Financial risk
- Rank ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 23:02, 24 July 2021 ]
- Second Party Opinion ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:42, 24 July 2021 ]
- Seasoned security ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:29, 24 July 2021 ]
- Certification ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:05, 24 July 2021 ]
- Accounting equation ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:57, 24 July 2021 ]
- Level 1B liquid assets ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:59, 24 July 2021 ]
- Certification ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:47, 24 July 2021 ]
- Greenium ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:34, 24 July 2021 ]
- Seasoned issuer ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:26, 24 July 2021 ]
- Fair trade ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:56, 24 July 2021 ]