Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
A method of accounting for an associated undertaking in a group of companies.
The purpose is to include in the consolidated group accounts: (1) the cost of the investment plus (2) the appropriate proportionate share of post-acquisition profits.
- NFT ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:39, 27 November 2021 ]
- Cryptoasset exchange ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:26, 16 November 2021 ]
- Blockchain Governance Initiative Network ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 03:34, 16 November 2021 ]
- Operating system ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 03:13, 16 November 2021 ]
- Property ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 02:48, 16 November 2021 ]
- Default ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 07:37, 23 November 2021 ]
- Covenant ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 07:35, 23 November 2021 ]
- Acceleration ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 07:30, 23 November 2021 ]
- Yield ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 18:40, 22 November 2021 ]
- High-yield bond ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 17:57, 22 November 2021 ]