Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
The risk that a customer will not pay on time, due to insolvency or other causes specific to the customer rather than to the country or currency; contrasts with political or transfer credit risk.
- TOT ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:17, 3 October 2019 ]
- Schuldsheindarlehen ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:44, 19 September 2019 ]
- Guarantee line ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:38, 19 September 2019 ]
- Bonding line ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:30, 19 September 2019 ]
- Line ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:13, 19 September 2019 ]