Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
A simplifying assumption in economic analysis that other variables remain unchanged, with the exception of a very small number of variables under review.
For example, looking simplistically at the relationship between demand and price, we might assume for analysis purposes that all other variables are held constant.
Making the ceteris paribus assumption in error is one of the most common sources of errors in forecasting and financial models.
- Main Page - ( 340389 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 129250 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 66720 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 57669 views )
- Dividend growth model - ( 34419 views )
- CertFMM - ( 30346 views )
- Swap points - ( 28272 views )
- LIBOR - ( 27779 views )
- Association of Corporate Treasurers - ( 27164 views )
- Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards - ( 19677 views )