Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
The former UK National Association of Pension Funds.
Renamed the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association.
- Main Page - ( 305981 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 109955 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 55576 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 43330 views )
- Dividend growth model - ( 26184 views )
- LIBOR - ( 24024 views )
- Association of Corporate Treasurers - ( 23566 views )
- Swap points - ( 23234 views )
- CertFMM - ( 21636 views )
- Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards - ( 17274 views )