Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
A measure of the change in prices of materials and fuel bought by manufacturers.
- Direct tax
- Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs
- Tax avoidance
- Tax evasion
- Tax haven
- Tax point
- Tax written down value
- Taxable person
- Taxable transaction
- Taxpayer’s Charter
- EMVCo ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:14, 22 July 2019 ]
- EMV card ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:09, 22 July 2019 ]
- Transaction risk analysis ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 09:26, 22 July 2019 ]
- European Association of Payment Service Providers for Merchants ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 09:09, 22 July 2019 ]
- 3D Secure ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 08:57, 22 July 2019 ]