Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Economic crime - anti money laundering - UK.
JMLIT is an abbreviation for Joint Money Laundering Intelligence Taskforce, a partnership between UK law enforcement and the financial sector to exchange information about money laundering and related threats.
- Joint Money Laundering Intelligence Taskforce
- Joint Money Laundering Steering Group
- Money laundering
- National Economic Crime Centre
- USA PATRIOT Act
- Award ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:29, 6 December 2019 ]
- Summative ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:44, 6 December 2019 ]
- Formative ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:39, 6 December 2019 ]
- Profit for purpose ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 09:35, 28 November 2019 ]
- Accruals accounting ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 05:36, 28 November 2019 ]