Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Securitisation Special Purpose Entity.
A special purpose entity used to carry out securitisation transactions.
Also sometimes known as a securitisation special purpose vehicle.
The legal structure and activities of the SPE are designed to isolate its obligations from those of the originator and the holders of the beneficial interests in the securitisation.
- Beneficial owner
- Off balance sheet finance
- Special Purpose Entity
- Cash equivalents ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:53, 16 January 2019 ]
- Ex-dividend ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:34, 9 January 2019 ]
- Cum-dividend ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:24, 9 January 2019 ]
- Ex-interest ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:06, 9 January 2019 ]
- Cum-interest ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:34, 9 January 2019 ]
- Cash and cash equivalents ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:44, 16 January 2019 ]
- Travaux preparatories ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:46, 9 January 2019 ]
- Write down ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:45, 9 January 2019 ]
- Dividend record date ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:30, 9 January 2019 ]
- Ex-coupon ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:29, 9 January 2019 ]