Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
EFRAG is a private association established in 2001 with the encouragement of the European Commission.
Its member organisations have knowledge and interest in the development of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and how they contribute to the efficiency of capital markets in the European Union.
EFRAG’s mission is to serve the European public interest by developing and promoting European views in the field of financial reporting and ensuring these views are properly considered in the IASB standard-setting process and in related international debates.
EFRAG ultimately provides advice to the European Commission on whether newly issued or revised IFRS meet the criteria in the IAS Regulation for endorsement for use in the EU, including whether endorsement would be conducive to the European public good.
- European Commission
- European Union
- Financial Reporting Council
- IFRS Foundation
- [[International Accounting Standards
- Retail central bank digital currency ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:18, 16 September 2021 ]
- Mint ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 09:48, 16 September 2021 ]
- Digital euro ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 07:59, 16 September 2021 ]
- Steering Committee for SOR & SIBOR Transition to SORA ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 06:06, 16 September 2021 ]
- SORA ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 05:21, 16 September 2021 ]
- Normal frequency distribution ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:24, 18 September 2021 ]
- Kurtosis ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:23, 18 September 2021 ]
- Wholesale central bank digital currency ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:13, 16 September 2021 ]
- Central bank digital currency ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:13, 16 September 2021 ]
- Bitcoin ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:30, 16 September 2021 ]