Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Financial markets reporting.
The TNFD's mission is to develop and deliver a risk management and disclosure framework for organisations to report and act on evolving nature-related risks, which aims to support a shift in global financial flows away from nature-negative outcomes and toward nature-positive outcomes.
The TNFD was launched in 2021.
- Nature positive
- Risk management
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Transition risk
- NPS ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:08, 19 May 2022 ]
- Grey energy ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 08:13, 19 May 2022 ]
- Green energy ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 08:06, 19 May 2022 ]
- Brown energy ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 08:03, 19 May 2022 ]
- Fracking ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:32, 17 May 2022 ]