Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Cost and management accounting.
A fixed cost is a cost which stays the same regardless of the level of production or other activity.
Contrasted with a variable cost.
- Break even point
- Cost behaviour
- Flexible budgeting
- Management accounting
- Semi-fixed cost
- Semi-variable cost
- Standard cost
- Total cost
- Variable cost
- Digital footprint ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:12, 22 May 2019 ]
- US House Committee on Financial Services ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 17:12, 21 May 2019 ]
- FIU.net ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 09:55, 18 May 2019 ]
- BSB ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 09:34, 18 May 2019 ]
- UNFCCC ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 09:13, 18 May 2019 ]