Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
An autonomous legal system.
For example, European community law is created by community institutions and is therefore legally separate from the national law of any member state.
- Main Page - ( 397382 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 152033 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 79444 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 75106 views )
- Dividend growth model - ( 43568 views )
- LIBOR - ( 38833 views )
- Swap points - ( 34595 views )
- Association of Corporate Treasurers - ( 33323 views )
- Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards - ( 23464 views )
- Cash pool - ( 22605 views )