Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
The capital structure which results in the lowest Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC).
The most appropriate capital structure taking account of both:
- The immediate cost saving benefits of a low WACC.
- The potential flexibility and safety benefits of a more conservative capital structure (with a relatively lower proportion of debt finance).
- Main Page - ( 315372 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 115605 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 58634 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 46423 views )
- Dividend growth model - ( 28152 views )
- Association of Corporate Treasurers - ( 24812 views )
- LIBOR - ( 24718 views )
- Swap points - ( 24449 views )
- CertFMM - ( 23859 views )
- Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards - ( 18041 views )