Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Pensions Research Accountants Group.
- Main Page - ( 323058 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 120061 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 61412 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 49938 views )
- Dividend growth model - ( 29965 views )
- CertFMM - ( 26664 views )
- LIBOR - ( 25793 views )
- Association of Corporate Treasurers - ( 25646 views )
- Swap points - ( 25523 views )
- Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards - ( 18716 views )