Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
The present value of pension benefits owed to employees under a pension scheme’s benefit formula without any projected salary increases and discounted at a nominal rate of interest.
- Individual capital ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 20:36, 2 August 2020 ]
- Social capital ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 09:17, 2 August 2020 ]
- Ticker ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 20:47, 31 July 2020 ]
- Cost per unit ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 20:35, 31 July 2020 ]
- Return on sales ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 20:12, 31 July 2020 ]