From ACT Wiki
Revision as of 02:08, 15 December 2021 by Doug Williamson (Talk | contribs) (Add links.)
Development banks are national or regional banks established to provide loans or equity capital for productive investment, often accompanied by technical assistance, in developing countries.
Development banks may be publicly or privately owned and operated, although national governments frequently make substantial contributions to the capital of private development banks.
- Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa
- Asian Development Bank
- Central bank
- Council of Europe Development Bank
- Development finance institution (DFI)
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Inter-American Development Bank
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Multilateral development bank (MDB)
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- United States Agency for International Development
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development