From ACT Wiki
Revision as of 06:44, 13 May 2020 by Doug Williamson (Add link.)
Working effectively with others.
Executive coaching is coaching for leaders and senior managers in all types of organisation.
Group treasurer develops skills with executive coaching
- "Given how much he has under his belt already, what should we expect next from the man who was identified as a rising treasury star six years ago? Going forward [Ian] Cooper wants to develop himself as a leader and a manager. So, he is undergoing executive coaching with a view to honing his non-technical skills, such as influencing...
- 'What's most important to me is that I'm continuing to learn and develop, and I am engaged in what I do.'"
- The Treasurer, Profile, August 2019, p19.
- Transactional coaching
- Transformational coaching
- Working effectively with others