A number of indices maintained by the FTSE Group, a subsidiary of the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG).
The FTSE Group started as a joint venture between the Financial Times and the London Stock Exchange.
1. A share index made up of the 100 largest companies on the UK stock market, measured by their equity market capitalisation.
2. The 100 companies themselves.
1. A share index made up of the next 250 largest companies on the UK stock market, after the top 100.
2. These 250 companies themselves.
1. A share index made up of the largest 350 companies on the UK stock market.
2. The 350 companies themselves.
- Euro Stoxx 50
- Fortune 500
- FT 30
- IBEX 35
- London Stock Exchange Group
- S&P 500
- Tracker fund