From ACT Wiki
Revision as of 14:21, 17 November 2015 by Doug Williamson (Link with Spot rate page.)
- A transaction for the exchange of one currency for another.
- Any currency other than the domestic currency.
- The market for foreign exchange transactions.
Often represented as FX or FOREX.
- Currency forward contract
- Economic foreign exchange exposure
- Exchange rate
- Foreign currency option
- Foreign exchange portal
- Foreign exchange rate
- Foreign exchange risk
- Foreign exchange settlement risk
- Foreign exchange swap
- Foreign exchange trader
- Forward foreign exchange rate
- Forward points
- IAS 21
- Interest rate parity
- Quoted currency
- Spot rate