Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
Revision as of 14:17, 4 April 2017
Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
An unsecured note which unconditionally promises in writing to pay a certain sum of money to a person either on demand or at a future time.
Sometimes referred to more simply as 'notes'.
- Bill of exchange
- Commercial paper
- Holder in due course
- Lombard rate
- Negotiable instrument
- Payments and payment systems
- Feedforward ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:39, 28 November 2020 ]
- Ten Point Plan ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:15, 28 November 2020 ]
- Green jobs ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:10, 28 November 2020 ]
- Green collar ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 00:53, 27 November 2020 ]
- Distribution ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 00:47, 27 November 2020 ]
- Contingent liabilities ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:31, 5 December 2020 ]
- Disclosure ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:30, 5 December 2020 ]
- Performance ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:31, 5 December 2020 ]
- Position ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:27, 5 December 2020 ]
- Gross ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:35, 5 December 2020 ]