Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
Revision as of 10:39, 6 February 2018
Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
European Union - Brexit.
Brexit Britain refers to the UK in the period after leaving the European Union.
Financial services in Brexit Britain
- "What is decided next in Brussels will be crucial in determining the future of the UK's financial services industry in Brexit Britain."
- The Treasurer magazine, March 2017 p7 - Craig James, CEO Neopay.
- Feedforward ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:39, 28 November 2020 ]
- Ten Point Plan ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:15, 28 November 2020 ]
- Green jobs ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:10, 28 November 2020 ]
- Green collar ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 00:53, 27 November 2020 ]
- Distribution ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 00:47, 27 November 2020 ]
- Contingent liabilities ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:31, 5 December 2020 ]
- Disclosure ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:30, 5 December 2020 ]
- Performance ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:31, 5 December 2020 ]
- Position ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:27, 5 December 2020 ]
- Gross ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:35, 5 December 2020 ]