Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
Revision as of 10:39, 6 February 2018
Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
In shareholder value analysis, the term 'shareholders' wealth' is sometimes used in place of shareholder value.
It emphasises that shareholders' total wealth includes their cash, including cash derived from their investment in shares, as well as the current market value of the shares themselves (reflected in the share price).
This thinking may usefully lead to company management paying out cash from the company when appropriate, rather than keeping too much cash inside the company.
Abbreviation for wealth management services and related investments.
- LGBT+ ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:51, 25 September 2020 ]
- Divestiture ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:41, 25 September 2020 ]
- Process strategy ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:37, 25 September 2020 ]
- Accruals ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:47, 16 September 2020 ]
- Cash basis ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:15, 16 September 2020 ]
- Ally ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:54, 25 September 2020 ]
- Divestment ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:40, 25 September 2020 ]
- Strategic analysis ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:31, 25 September 2020 ]
- Governance ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:28, 25 September 2020 ]
- Business model ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:27, 25 September 2020 ]