Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki is aimed at sharing knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
We acknowledge that to start with some of the entries are brief, but our aim was to create a wide variety of pages. We look forward to working with all the volunteer editors to build added depth and an extended coverage.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
A risk management arrangement whereby limits are placed on the positions that participants in an interbank funds transfer system can incur during the business day; they may be set by each individual participant or by the body governing the transfer system; they can be set in multilateral net, bilateral net or (less commonly) gross terms and can be either a credit cap or a debit cap; for example, bilateral net credit caps, set by an individual participant, will constitute a limit on the credit exposure which that participant will accept in relation to each other participant.
In contrast, sender net debit caps, which may for example be set by the governing body of the clearing system based on a particular formula, limit the aggregate value of transfers that an individual participant may send to all other participants over and above its incoming transfers. Sender net debit limits may be either collateralised or uncollateralised.
Option hedging structures which effectively establish a maximum hedged
- Main Page - ( 1014419 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 310252 views )
- ACT Competency Framework - ( 217686 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 217096 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 188759 views )
- 24/7/365 ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:28, 1 October 2020 ]
- Climate benchmark ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:43, 30 September 2020 ]
- Biodiversity ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:27, 30 September 2020 ]
- AHTEG ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:17, 30 September 2020 ]
- TEG ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:14, 30 September 2020 ]
- In-house bank ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:33, 1 October 2020 ]
- ATDONSHINC ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:30, 1 October 2020 ]
- 24/7 ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:29, 1 October 2020 ]
- Bank agnostic services ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:22, 1 October 2020 ]
- Counter-indemnity ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:14, 1 October 2020 ]
Last 30 days (Top 10 contributors)