National promotional bank
From ACT Wiki
Revision as of 01:12, 11 January 2023 by Doug Williamson (Talk | contribs) (Create page. Sources: Linked pages.)
Development - European Union - European Investment Bank.
A national promotional bank is a bank that carries out financial, development or promotional activities locally in accordance with EU-wide development objectives.
National promotional banks cooperate with the European Investment Fund.
- European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Investment Fund (EIF)
- European Union (EU)
- National promotional banks and institutions (NPBIs)
- National promotional institution (NPI)
- Supranational bank