Statement of comprehensive income
Financial reporting - primary statements..
A separate financial statement of gains and losses that:
- Affect shareholders' equity, and
- Are not already reported in the income statement (statement of profit or loss).
Examples include gains or losses on defined benefit pension plans or on revaluations.
This statement is also known as the Statement of other comprehensive income.
It is similar to the statement of total recognised gains and losses (STRGL) or statement of recognised income and expense (SORIE).
A combined statement including both the income statement and - separately identified - items of other comprehensive income.
- Balance sheet
- Financial statements
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Primary statements
- Statement of cash flows
- Statement of changes in equity
- Statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income
- Statement of recognised income and expense
- Statement of total recognised gains and losses