From ACT Wiki
Revision as of 14:19, 23 October 2012 by Administrator (CSV import)
1. A transaction for the exchange of one currency for another.
2. Any currency other than the domestic currency.
Often represented as FX or FOREX.
- Currency forward contract
- Economic foreign exchange exposure
- Exchange rate
- Foreign currency option
- Foreign exchange portal
- Foreign exchange risk
- Foreign exchange settlement risk
- Foreign exchange swap
- Foreign exchange trader
- Forward foreign exchange rate
- Forward points
- Interest rate parity
- Quoted currency