From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Corporate governance - diversity - inclusion.
A barrier to advancement in a profession.
Especially one affecting women and members of minorities.
- Breaking the glass ceiling
- "We were delighted to have Lyn Goddard discuss her experience of working in the music industry and how she championed better diversity and inclusion.
- Goddard has been a music producer for more than 30 years and is one of the music industry’s only female producers.
- She discussed how the career ladder was different for women, the need to focus on what you can do as opposed to the things you can’t and the importance of being open to feedback.
- She advocates having a champion who will support you as you progress up the career ladder, and who you can go to for advice and mentoring."
- The Treasurer - Issue 3, 2022, p46 - In Conversation with... highlights of 2022.