Global Impact Investing Network
Sustainability - sustainability reporting standards - investment.
The Global Impact Investing Network is established to be a global champion for the impact investing industry.
Its aims include scaling the impact investment market with integrity.
- Accounting for Sustainability (A4S)
- B Lab
- Business & Sustainable Development Commission
- Carbon footprint
- Climate Disclosure Standards Board
- Corporate social responsibility
- Impact investing
- Impact Management Project
- International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC)
- Natural capital
- Sustainability Accounting Standards
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Sustainability bond
- Value Reporting Foundation (VRF)