From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Financial reporting - public companies - US - Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Abbreviation for Form 10-K.
Form 10-K is a detailed annual financial report that the SEC requires public companies to complete and file.
- Annual report
- Balance sheet
- Cash flow statement
- Financial Accounting Standard
- Financial reporting
- Income statement
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Statement of changes in equity
- Statement of comprehensive income
- US GAAP
- Useful financial information