1. Education - qualifications.
An educational award is the outcome of a participant's studies and assessments, and represents their achievement.
For example, an academic degree.
2. Education - qualifications.
A designation of the level of an academic qualification.
For example, the Award in International Cash Management of the Association of Corporate Treasurers.
In this context, an Award ranks below a Certificate.
3. Law - litigation.
A determination by a court of an amount of damages, the allocation of legal costs, or both.
More broadly, any formal recognition of achievement, often determined following a panel process.
Air Liquide awarded
- "Air Liquide's treasury team has scooped the award for European Treasury Team of the Year for its work on the financing to acquire Airgas.
- The acquisition was successfully completed... following US Federal Trade Commission clearance."
- The Treasurer magazine, February 2017 p32 - Deals of the Year.
- Academic degree
- Adverse costs award
- Association of Corporate Treasurers
- Award in International Cash Management
- Certificate in International Cash Management
- Certificate in Treasury
- Certificate in Treasury Fundamentals
- Diploma in Treasury Management
- Federal Trade Commission