Environmental risk management.
The 26th meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
COP26 is due to be held in Glasgow, UK in November 2021.
It will incorporate the COP26 Private Finance Hub, led by Mark Carney (UK Prime Minister’s Finance Adviser for COP26 and UN Special Envoy for Climate Action and Finance) with the aim of ensuring that every professional financial decision takes climate change into account.
The meeting, originally scheduled for 2020, was deferred to 2021 due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Conference of the Parties
- COP26 Private Finance Hub
- Green Climate Fund
- Paris Agreement
- Risk management
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures
- Ten Point Plan for a Green Industrial Revolution
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change