Cash flow hedge accounting
Cash flow hedge accounting deals with hedges of exposures to variability in cash flows.
It is achieved by deferring in other comprehensive income (OCI), changes in value of the hedging instrument, with amounts later removed or reclassified and ultimately recognised in profit or loss at the same time as the hedged item.
- Cash balance
- Cash flow
- Fair value hedge accounting
- Hedge accounting
- IFRS 9
- IFRS 9 hedge accounting reforms: a closer reflection of risk management?
- Net investment hedge accounting
- Other comprehensive income (OCI)
- Statement of profit or loss
- Statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income