From ACT Wiki
COVID-19 - UK.
The UK's Coronavirus Act 2020 broadens the range of emergency powers available to UK public bodies to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Coronavirus Act is designed to:
- Give further powers to the UK government to slow the spread of the virus, including more stringent 'lockdown' measures.
- Reduce the resourcing and administrative burden on public bodies.
- Limit the impact of potential staffing shortages on the delivery of public services.
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Coronavirus crisis
- Disaster recovery planning
- Financial stability