From ACT Wiki
Operational risk management.
The risk of a failure of cyber security, or the potential consequences of such a failure.
Sometimes written 'cyberrisk'.
Single point of failure
- "An outage at a key supplier caused by a cyber breach could lead to significant damage to profit and even to reputation longer term.
- Treasurers should look at third parties and partners, and ask who the business is dependent on.
- Would a single point of failure represent a significant risk?"
- The Treasurer magazine, August 2018, p13.
- Cyber security
- Cybercrime – A Threat And An Opportunity
- Cyber security: protecting your business and your clients
- Operational risk
- Reputational risk