From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Sustainability - environmental concerns - food security - UK - government.
Abbreviation for the UK government's Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.
Its responsibilities include:
- Improving and protecting the UK's environment.
- Growing a green economy and sustaining thriving rural communities in the UK.
- Supporting the UK's food, farming and fishing industries.
- Green economy
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Ten Point Plan for a Green Industrial Revolution
- United Nations Environment Programme