From ACT Wiki
ESG investment - impact investing - G7.
The Impact Taskforce was established in July 2021 to give advice to the G7 on mobilising private capital for public good at scale and with integrity.
Its workstreams include:
- Impact transparency, integrity and reporting.
- Instruments and policies to scale impact investment.
- Carbon footprint
- Corporate engagement and shareholder action
- Corporate social responsibility
- ESG investment
- Global Steering Group for Impact Investment (GSG)
- Impact investing
- Impact Investing Institute (III)
- Negative screening
- Norms-based screening
- Positive screening
- Sustainability themed investing