From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
The study, design, development, implementation, support or management of computer-based information systems.
- Empowered by data
- "I think treasurers and finance professionals need to be much more tech-savvy going forward...
- ... I think AI's influence will be positive...
- ... It provides an opportunity for treasury to take its commercial acumen and be the copilot to all of finance and to the internal stakeholders because you're empowered by data."
- The Treasurer magazine, December 2019, p19 - Stuart Wray CA AMCT, Head of Implementation, Future Finance, RBS.
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship
- Digital technology
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol, Secure (https)
- Information and communications technology
- Markup language
- Natural language generation
- World wide web (www)