Initiative Climat International
From ACT Wiki
Environmental social and governance (ESG) - investment - private equity.
Initiative Climat International is a collaboration of private equity market participants, established in 2019 to understand and reduce carbon emissions by private equity-backed companies, and to secure sustainable investment performance.
- The business case for iCI
- "Private equity is an integral cog in the global economic engine, facilitating sustained growth across industries and market sectors.
- In light of this, the iC International’s clarion call is clear: namely, that the global private equity industry do its part by leveraging tried-and-tested methodologies to analyse and mitigate carbon emissions and exposure to climate-related financial risks in their portfolios."
- UN Principles for Responsible Investment - iCI business case.
- Active investment
- Active ownership
- Environmental concerns
- ESG investment
- Principles for Responsible Banking
- Principles for Responsible Investment
- Private equity
- Project finance
- Risk management
- Social concerns
- United Nations
Initiative Climat International - Principles for Responsible Investment