From ACT Wiki
Intellectual capital is an organisation's economically valuable knowledge and resources.
- The knowledge and skills of individual employees.
- The established culture, structures and processes of the organisation itself.
- Relationships with other organisations.
- Ecosystem services
- Environmental profit and loss
- Human capital
- Manufactured capital
- Natural capital
- Relationship capital
- Social capital
- Sustainability bond
- System of Environmental-Economic Accounting
- World Forum on Natural Capital
Sustainability jargon buster www.naturalcapitalforum.com