From ACT Wiki
A market sector or activity in which a majority participate, or an opinion or perspective shared by a majority.
Relating to the mainstream.
- Exclusion from mainstream financial system
- "An unbanked individual is someone who does not have a bank account, and may be excluded from the mainstream financial system more generally."
- Unbanked - the Treasurer's Wiki.
To bring into the mainstream.
- Nature will be mainstreamed
- "We will work to dramatically increase investment in nature from all sources, and to ensure nature is accounted for, and mainstreamed, in economic and financial decision-making."
- G7 2030 Nature Compact - Cornwall UK 2021.
- Financial exclusion
- Nature positive
- Risk management
- SDG 13
- Sustainable finance
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Task Force on Nature-related Financial Disclosures (TNFD)
- Transition risk
- World Economic Forum (WEF)