National Economic Crime Centre
Economic crime - UK.
The NECC was established in 2018 to coordinate and task the UK’s response to economic crime, harnessing intelligence and capabilities from across the public and private sectors to tackle economic crime in the most effective way.
It aims to jointly identify and prioritise the most appropriate type of investigations, whether criminal, civil or regulatory to ensure maximum impact across all agencies to tackle the illicit finance that funds and enables all forms of serious and organised crime.
The NECC incorporates the UK's Joint Money Laundering Intelligence Taskforce.
- Anti money laundering
- Countering the financing of terrorism (CFT)
- European Economic Area
- Financial Action Task Force
- Joint Money Laundering Intelligence Taskforce
- Joint Money Laundering Steering Group
- Money laundering
- National Crime Agency (NCA)
- Terrorist financing
- USA PATRIOT Act