From ACT Wiki
UK central bank oversight.
Operational Standing Facilities.
A key part of the Bank of England's operations in the sterling money markets.
- Asset Purchase Facility (APF)
- Bank of England
- Contingent Term Repo Facility (CTRF)
- Discount Window Facility (DWF)
- Indexed Long-Term Repo operations (ILTR)
- Liquidity Facility in Euros (LiFE)
- Liquidity insurance
- Monetary policy
- Money market
- Operational Standing Facilities
- Sterling Monetary Framework (SMF)
- Term Funding Scheme with additional incentives for SMEs (TFSME)
- US Dollar Repo