Trade Facilitation Agreement
From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
The Trade Facilitation Agreement entered into force in February 2017.
It is a multilateral global trade agreement including:
- Improvements to the availability and publication of information about cross-border procedures and practices;
- Improved appeal rights for traders;
- Reduced fees and formalities connected with the import and export of goods;
- Faster clearance procedures; and
- Enhanced conditions for freedom of transit for goods.