UK Corporate Governance Code
The UK Corporate Governance Code - issued by the Financial Reporting Council - sets out standards of good practice for larger companies in relation to their board leadership and effectiveness, remuneration, accountability and relations with shareholders.
It is sometimes abbreviated to 'the UK Code', 'CGC' or 'UKCG Code'.
The UK Corporate Governance Code updated and replaced the former Combined Code.
- Code of practice
- Corporate governance
- Developments in corporate and market regulation: implications for the treasurer
- Directors' responsibilities statement
- Financial Reporting Council
- Good practice
- Premium Listing
- Senior independent director
- The City Code on Takeovers and Mergers
- Turnbull Guidance
- UK Stewardship Code