UK accounting standards.
The part of the Financial Reporting Council that was formerly responsible for making, issuing, amending and withdrawing accounting standards.
Renamed the Corporate Reporting Council.
This role was formerly undertaken by the Accounting Standards Board.
- Accounting standards
- Board for Actuarial Standards
- Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board
- Financial Accounting Standards Board
- Financial Reporting Council
- Financial Reporting Standard
- Generally accepted accounting principles
- International Accounting Standards Board
- Statement of recommended practice