In the context of pensions, benefits are entitlements to receive pensions or related payments.
2. Welfare - public sector.
In the context of public welfare, benefits are rights of individuals to pensions and other payments from the state.
3. Employment - employees.
Abbreviation for benefit in kind.
More broadly, any advantage.
- Insurers enjoy benefit of float
- "[Float is the] timing benefit enjoyed by insurance companies of receiving insurance premia in advance (of the period covered by the related insurance contract)."
- Float - the Treasurer's wiki.
- Accrued benefit obligation
- Accrued benefits
- Accrued benefits funding method
- Benefit corporation
- Benefit in kind
- Benefits Agency
- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
- Projected benefit obligation
- Prospective benefits funding method