Sustainability - environmental concerns - company law.
Benefit corporation is a legal status recognised in most - but not all - US states.
It requires the corporation's directors to consider explicitly the impact of its actions on all its stakeholders.
In the traditional corporate model, directors are legally required to give priority to the interests of the corporation's shareholders.
2. Other jurisdictions.
Similar legal and regulatory arrangements in other jurisdictions.
- B Corp
- B Corp Declaration of Interdependence
- B Corporation
- B Economy
- B Lab
- Business & Sustainable Development Commission
- Carbon footprint
- Climate benchmark
- Company law
- Corporate social responsibility
- Environmental concerns
- Environmental profit and loss
- ESG investment
- Forum for the Future
- Global Sustainable Investment Alliance
- Natural capital
- Profit for purpose
- Reputational risk
- Return on Sustainability Investment
- Shareholder value
- Sustainability reporting
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Sustainable finance
- Sustainability bond
- Sustainability Linked Loan Principles
- Triple bottom line
- UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association