From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Export finance - France.
Bpifrance is the French state export credit agency.
Its mission is to boost French exports by offering a range of export insurance solutions for French companies and banks, with the direct guarantee of the French state.
- Buyer credit
- Credit guarantee scheme
- Department for Business and Trade (DBT)
- Export Credits Guarantee Department (ECGD) - UK
- Export credit agency (ECA)
- Export Development Guarantee
- Export finance
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Export insurance
- Supplier credit