From ACT Wiki
1. Development finance institutions - UK government.
CDC is an abbreviation for CDC Group plc, the former name of British International Investment.
2. Disease - pandemic - US government.
Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
- British International Investment (BII)
- Business & Sustainable Development Commission
- Corporate social responsibility
- Department for International Development
- Development finance institution
- Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- International development agency
- United Nations
- United States Agency for International Development