From ACT Wiki
Business continuity - World Health Organisation (WHO).
A pandemic is a new disease that occurs in almost all of a country, a continent, or the world.
The WHO declared COVID-19 a pandemic on 12 March 2020:
- "As you know, yesterday I said that that the global COVID-19 outbreak can now be described as a pandemic.
- This is not a decision we took lightly.
- We have made this assessment for two main reasons: first, because of the speed and scale of transmission.
- The second reason is that despite our frequent warnings, we are deeply concerned that some countries are not approaching this threat with the level of political commitment needed to control it."
- Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO Director-General
- Business continuity plan
- Contingency plan
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Disaster recovery planning
- Financial stability
- Liquidity management