Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme
COVID-19 - business continuity - UK.
The CLBILS is designed to provide UK government guarantees of 80% to enable banks to make loans of up to £25m, offered to firms with a turnover of between £45m and £500m per annum that have been impacted by COVID-19 who are unable to secure regular commercial financing.
To be eligible, a business must:
- Be UK-based in its business activity.
- Have an annual turnover between £45 million and £500 million.
- Be unable to secure regular commercial financing.
- Have a borrowing proposal which the lender:
- (a) would consider viable, were it not for the COVID-19 pandemic; and
- (b) believes will enable the borrower to trade out of any short-term to medium-term difficulty.
- Bounce Back Loan Scheme
- British Business Bank
- Business continuity plan
- Contingency plan
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- COVID-19 Corporate Financing Facility
- Disaster recovery planning
- Financial stability
- Liquidity management
- Stranded middle