Business continuity - COVID-19 - UK.
"Stranded middle" UK businesses are those not supported by either of:
- The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) or
- The Coronavirus Corporate Financing Facility (CCFF).
- Turnover exceeds the £45m maximum for the CBILS; but
- Not sufficiently creditworthy to be able to access the CCFF.
The UK's Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme is designed to address these otherwise "stranded middle" businesses.
- Bank of England
- Business continuity plan
- Contingency plan
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- COVID-19 Corporate Financing Facility
- Disaster recovery planning
- Financial stability
- Liquidity management