Cross-Industry Committee on Japanese Yen Interest Rate Benchmarks
Japanese Yen (JPY) interest rate benchmarks.
The Cross-Industry Committee on Japanese Yen Interest Rate Benchmarks is established to prepare for the permanent cessation of LIBOR.
It aims to identify appropriate successor JPY interest rate benchmarks, identifying challenges, proposing solutions, and developing transition plans.
- Alternative Reference Rates Committee
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- JPY TIBOR
- National Working Group on Swiss Franc Reference Rates
- Reference rate
- Risk-free rates
- Steering Committee for SOR & SIBOR Transition to SORA (SC-STS)
- Working group on euro risk-free rates
- Working Group on Sterling Risk-Free Reference Rates (RFR WG)