National Working Group on Swiss Franc Reference Rates
From ACT Wiki
Swiss Franc (CHF) interest rate benchmarks.
The National Working Group on Swiss Franc Reference Rates has been dissolved.
It was established to prepare for the cessation of CHF LIBOR and to foster the transition to SARON.
- Alternative Reference Rates Committee
- Cross-Industry Committee on Japanese Yen Interest Rate Benchmarks
- Reference rate
- Risk-free rates
- Steering Committee for SOR & SIBOR Transition to SORA (SC-STS)
- Working group on euro risk-free rates
- Working Group on Sterling Risk-Free Reference Rates (RFR WG)