From ACT Wiki
Cryptoassets - cryptocurrencies - intermediaries.
Cryptoasset exchanges may undertake one or more of the following services, either as a principal or an intermediary:
- Buying or selling cryptoassets for money.
- Exchanging one cryptoasset for another.
- Operating an automated system to do either of these.
- Bank of England
- Blockchain Governance Initiative Network (BGIN)
- Centralised finance (CeFi)
- Decentralised finance (DeFi)
- Distributed ledger
- Financial intermediary
- Financial stability
- Real economy
- Risk evaluation
- Risk transmission
- Smart contract
- Systemic risk