Blockchain Governance Initiative Network
From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Blockchain - cryptoassets - cryptocurrencies.
The Blockchain Governance Initiative Network was established in 2020 to take a leading role in designing appropriate governance structures for blockchain.
BGIN's aims include:
- Creating an open, global and neutral platform for multi-stakeholder dialogue about blockchain.
- Developing a common language and understandings among stakeholders with diverse perspectives.
- Providing trustable documents and codes based on an open source-style approach.
- Centralised finance (CeFi)
- Decentralised finance (DeFi)
- Distributed ledger
- Financial intermediary
- Financial stability
- Open source
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Real economy
- Risk transmission
- Smart contract