ESG Data and Ratings Code of Conduct Working Group
From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
The DRWG is the publisher of a draft voluntary Code of Conduct for ESG ratings and data providers.
Key aims of the draft code include:
- (1) Improving the availability and quality of information for investors at both the product and entity level
- (2) Improving transparency, governance and systems and controls in order to enhance market integrity
- (3) Fostering better comparability of products and providers in order to improve competition in the ESG data and ratings space.
- Code of conduct
- ESG ratings
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- International Capital Market Association
- International Organization of Securities Commissions