Free trade agreement
From ACT Wiki
An agreement to establish relatively free trade between two countries, or within a wider region.
Cross-border trade within the free trade area is normally free of tariffs.
- Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement
- Customs union
- European Economic Area
- European Free Trade Association
- Free trade
- Free trade area
- International trade
- North American Free Trade Agreement
- Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership
- Trans-Pacific Partnership
- United States Trade Representative