G20 Sustainable Finance Working Group
From ACT Wiki
Sustainable finance - G20.
The G20 Sustainable Finance Working Group is established to:
- Identify institutional and market barriers to green finance.
- Identify options to accelerate the movement of private capital for green investment.
- Improve sustainability reporting.
- Identify sustainable investments.
- Align international financial institutions' efforts with the Paris Agreement.
The G20 SFWG was established in 2021 as the upgraded continuation of the Sustainable Finance Study Group (SFSG).
The SFSG itself was originally launched in 2016 as the Green Finance Study Group.
- Global Sustainable Finance Council
- Global Sustainable Investment Alliance
- Green finance
- Paris Agreement
- Sustainability bond
- Sustainability linked loan
- Sustainable finance
- Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR)
- Ten Point Plan for a Green Industrial Revolution