From ACT Wiki
Green finance is finance raised for the purposes of environmentally sound projects.
- Green Finance Deal of the Year 2017 - Anglian Water
- "Anglian's inaugural green issuance stood out.
- "Anglian's team marketed an eight-year fixed-sterling bond and demonstrated that the proceeds would be used in line with Green Bond Principles, assured by independent opinion provider DNV GL."
- The Treasurer magazine, February 2018, p23 - Deals of the Year.
Green finance is a key component of sustainable finance.
- ESG investment
- Green bond
- Green Bond Principles
- Green Finance Initiative
- Green Finance Institute
- Green Finance Study Group
- International Capital Market Association
- Loan Market Association
- Sustainable finance
- Ten Point Plan for a Green Industrial Revolution