Global Financial Markets Association
Capital markets - associations & federations.
The Global Financial Markets Association is established to provide a forum for the largest globally active financial and capital market participants to develop standards to improve the coherence and interaction of cross-border financial regulation.
It aims to improve the functioning of global capital markets to support global economic growth and to support lending and to serve clients in those jurisdictions where they want to do business.
(Source - GFMA)
The GFMA's members are:
- The Association for Financial Markets in Europe (AFME) - Europe
- The Asia Securities Industry & Financial Markets Association (ASIFMA) - Asia
- The Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA) - North America
- Asia Securities Industry & Financial Markets Association
- Association for Financial Markets in Europe
- Capital market
- European Banking Federation
- European Fund and Asset Management Association
- European Mortgage Federation
- Global Sustainable Finance Council
- Institute of International Finance
- International capital market
- International Capital Market Association
- Loan Market Association
- Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association
- World Federation of Exchanges