World Federation of Exchanges
Exchanges - clearing houses - associations & federations.
The WFE's mandate is to contribute to "the development, support and promotion of organised and regulated securities markets in order to meet the needs of the world’s capital markets in the best interests of their users."
Its members are exchanges and clearing houses around the world.
The WFE was established in 1961, and it is headquartered in London.
- Capital market
- Clearing house
- European Banking Federation
- European Covered Bond Council
- European Fund and Asset Management Association
- Global Financial Markets Association
- Institute of International Finance
- International capital market
- International Capital Market Association
- International Swaps and Derivatives Association
- Loan Market Association
- Money market
- Stock exchange