From ACT Wiki
Abbreviation for the Institute for Economics and Peace.
The IEP aims to create a paradigm shift in the way the world thinks about peace by:
- Developing relevant global and national indices
- Calculating the economic cost of violence
- Analysing country level risk and fragility.
The IEP was founded in 2007, and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Political risk
- Risk management
- Think tank
- World Economic Forum (WEF)