Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
An organisation that provides inter-governmental discussion in the fields of economic and social policy.
It collects and publishes data and makes short-term economic forecasts about its member countries.
- Base erosion and profit shifting
- Bribery Act
- Clean Energy Finance and Investment Mobilisation (CEFIM)
- Forum on Harmful Tax Practices
- Global minimum corporate tax rate
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- OECD model tax convention
- United States Agency for International Development
- World Economic Forum